The main programming languages we study in CSC148 is Object-oriented programming. Object-oriented programming is a programming paradigm that makes the functionality and data together into an object, and python is an object-oriented programming languages. The objet-oritented programming in python consists of two parts: classes and methods.The class is a user-defined in the class. The class has an __init__(initialize) method which is used to set up attributes and new instances. I think Object-oriented programming provides a very clear modular structure, and easy to modify when there is only a slight change to the existing code. Overall, it is clear structured and intelligible.
I consider recursion as the hardest topic I have encountered in this course so far. To use recursion, we should divide the problem into some sub problems, and solving the problems by calling the sub problems. The recursion really makes some complex questions easier, and its really hard to come up with the idea in the first place. The recursion requires a case outside it to make itself finite.
No comments:
Post a Comment